Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Silent Whispers



I never really saw myself until the moment I took a step back and analyzed myself for the first time from the inside. Yep, that was me…Like so many sisters and brothers of this world today; …Im just trying to endure this everyday hustle and bustle.. Trying to walk in my own path, while at the same time finding the strength to have my own say…….


A quite girl in bondage, so that silence kept me slumbered in the crowd….I went from a child to a woman, turning it up, standing from out of the crowd out loud !.. hahahaha….I’ve been silenced too long.. We’ve been silenced too long….


Let’s go ahead and break the chains and talk about what’s been kept sleep… the situations and issues most don’t want to speak out about…The GOOD.. The BAD…and The UGLY… whatever that has  been swept from under our feet and hidden under that dusty rug….I hear you… We hear you… but have you let yourself be heard? Let’s not let the silence fade us into the background….

No comments:

Post a Comment